Host your next event at Hamiltonian!
Hamiltonian Gallery is located in the heart of U Street and offers over 1800 square feet for your guests to be surrounded by unique and emerging artists from the Washington, DC metro area. We invite you to host your event at our space including lectures, receptions, birthday parties, and other social or business events. We can accommodate up to 100 guests for a standing reception and up to 60 guests for a seated dinner.
Events may take place after gallery hours (Tuesday-Saturday 12-6 pm) and must conclude on or before 11:00 pm. The gallery does not provide any on-site catering services. However, we have available a number of chairs and tables for your use. We also have a digital projector set up as well as a sound system.
We invite you to visit the gallery Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-6pm, or by appointment. Please contact us at (202) 332-1116 or by email Michael (at) hamiltoniangallery (dot) com with any questions and a short description of your planned event.
Pricing and Fees
Base price = $1500 (includes 2-hour space rental, 1 hour set up, 1 hour cleanup, $150 cleaning fee)
Additional time = $375 per hour
Base staffing fee = $150 per staff member
Additional time = $35 per hour per staff member
Base price = $1800 (includes 2-hour space rental, 1 hour set up, 1 hour cleanup, $150 cleaning fee)
Additional time = $450 per hour
Base staffing fee = $200 per staff member
Additional time = $50 per hour per staff member
- Download Hamiltonian Rental Information and Rental Application documents.
- Submit the Hamiltonian Rental Application to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two months prior to event.
- The gallery will review your event proposal and send you a pricing quote and a Rental Agreement.
- Approve quote and return Rental Agreement to the gallery along with 50% reservation deposit and $500 security deposit.
- Arrange set up and delivery details with the gallery.
- Submit remaining 50% rental fee seven days prior to event.